Stretch mark is one of the most common issues most people face today when it comes to skin care issues.
The number of women who complain about stretch marks are way bigger compared to men.
This is because men can go on all day without worrying about these marks on their bodies aside for some men who are meticulous with their skin appearance.
On the other hand, women who have stretch marks on some areas of their skin are definitely dying to get rid of this ugly and irritating skin marks especially those who love to flash their skin in bikinis, removing stretch marks on their skin is a must for them.
Stretch mark facts one should know:
- One of the most common facts about stretch mark is that pregnant women have the biggest chances of having stretch mark after giving birth. For those women who had given birth several times, stretch marks are just normal, but for first time mothers, stretch mark is horror.
- Buff boys have stretch marks too. Working out to develop faster muscle growth can stretch the skin faster compared to normal muscle growth of those who doesn’t work out. Men who use to lift weights normally have stretch marks on their biceps, thighs, and stomach areas.
- Growing up is literally growing up and gaining weight especially for teenagers reaching their puberty age. Kids that are fat are the ones who have more stretch marks compared to kids growing on a normal growth pace.
- Gaining weight because of improper diet and healthy lifestyle for both men and women can definitely result to being overweight. And being overweight develops fat growth associated with the expansion of skin. This will surely leave stretch marks on different parts of their bodies.
Treating stretch marks:
There are several options in treating stretch mark that are available on the market. Skin care solutions produced by manufacturers are flooding although out the market today, making it difficult to locate the most trusted solution for ugly stretch marks.
It is suggested that before opting for several stretch marks removal creams and medications, one must visit a skin care expert.
The opinion of experts regarding skin care is very important to ensure safety as well as effectiveness of the remedy to be used.
- Preventing stretch marks is way better than getting rid of them. For pregnant women, it is very important to make sure that the skin is always moisturized to avoid skin dryness. Dryness of the skin makes it easy for stretch mark to appear on the skin after pregnancy.
- Drinking ample and appropriate amount of water is another technique in preventing stretch marks. When the body is dehydrated, it cannot produce liquids that are very helpful in making the skin moisturized.
- Eating nutritious fruits is another good way of preventing skin dryness as well as stretch marks. Vitamin E is an important vitamin for the human skin, therefore it is very ideal to take this type of vitamin to nourish the skin.